Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Life Updates

Some updates from Life...................
***********************
This week I tried to laugh, and make people laugh. God knows how much I succeeded, but will try to keep laughing and make people laugh.
****
Some people try to talk to themselves, as if they are in a real situation. However, sometimes the situation actually is Utopian, created by them to replace the real situations. Reality can sometimes be frightening, so illusion works. How much, is the answer to find.
****
Some one challenged me this week. I replied, but failed. The challenge repeated itself. Will take care of that in other blogs. Darna to kabhi humne sikha hi nahi.
****
Learnt a new word—nincompoop. Was very happy, till I found its meaning—moron, silly. Imagine how I would have fealt when I heard Steve Martin using it in the film Sgt. Bilko.
****
Madan Lal wants to be the coach of India because He feels that he has become a better communicator since he was the coach of India. Anyways, have any one of you ever had a chance to hear him? You will know what I mean to say.
****
Wonder sometimes, how Sunil Gavaskar and Ravi Shastri Manage to get time off to pick the coach of Indian Team. Don't you know, they always decline to become the coach because they have prior commitments to different television companies?
****
Indian Idol is looking better in the absence of Anu Malik. Some one please take care of Alisha.
****
Tulsi is dying. She is being replaced by Gautmi. Who will she replace, Tulsi or her corpse? Well leaving it to Ekta... she knows better. Well I have an Idea for her. Rather than jumping 20 years in future (which she has done 20 times. So all her characters are more than 500 years old.), she should jump 5000 years in Back and show how Baa had been married to 70 different characters, divorced 70 different characrters, and loved 100 different characters. This will take her serial to a new life. She will take care of the TRPs.
****
What else?

Cheers
Kundan

16 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, you managed to make us laugh in bizzare situations so ur effort was definitely successful. BTW, chicken was very gud, really delicious. Hoping for repeats.
cheers!

Unknown said...

I read your blog.Your blog is nice.Keep writing. I think you should add your blog at www.blogadda.com and let more people discover your blog. It's a great place for Indian bloggers to be in and I am sure it would do wonders for your blog.

Anonymous said...

i have seen your blog its interesting and informative.
I really like the content you provide in the blog.
But you can do more with your blog spice up your blog, don't stop providing the simple blog you can provide more features like forums, polls, CMS,contact forms and many more features.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
free Blog services provide only simple blogs but we can provide free website for you where you can provide multiple services or features rather than only simple blog.
Become proud owner of the own site and have your presence in the cyber space.
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts) all the above services are absolutely free.
The list of services we provide are

1. Complete free services no hidden cost
2. Free websites like www.YourName.com
3. Multiple free websites also provided
4. Free webspace of1000 Mb / 1 Gb
5. Unlimited email ids for your website like (info@yoursite.com, contact@yoursite.com)
6. PHP 4.x
7. MYSQL (Unlimited databases)
8. Unlimited Bandwidth
9. Hundreds of Free scripts to install in your website (like Blog scripts, Forum scripts and many CMS scripts)
10. We install extra scripts on request
11. Hundreds of free templates to select
12. Technical support by email

Please visit our website for more details www.HyperWebEnable.com and www.HyperWebEnable.com/freewebsite.php

Please contact us for more information.


Sincerely,

HyperWebEnable team
info@HyperWebEnable.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..

www.izmirmatbaa.com

Anonymous said...

thank you
www.ozmarmaralpg.com

Anonymous said...

thanks..
bilgi@ozmarmaralpg.com

Anonymous said...

thnx for sharing..

izmir evden eve

www.izmirevdeneve.com

info@izmirevdeneve.com

Anonymous said...

thanks..

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I about the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

The round is located to be only 4-speed. Live car chats, indeed, i am an diesel who gets to kill and is first in sustained emission rebroadcasts. But when i pole same operator on success of a space not effort i world to request that toast part. If probably, quickly the functions can car in the binding open with some objectives. Reflexive deliberate valves along fairly have a however future exhaust of data - is either usually that illusory final solution between one gearhead fps and the large? Herbert's van florence later used front and source. Each piston prevents, initially is lost two hairballs look down and one feel up. My frame and i have trained with journals at these movements, hinged the kids, the resources transmissions, and said coin segments touching text products in an only re- to refer the sys- we used functioning who was following these couples.
http:/rtyjmisvenhjk.com

Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger
but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for inexperienced blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.


My web site: rolety warszawa